Armpit Care is Skin Care. Your daily skin care routine should always include the same treatment on your pits. Your armpits are overlooked as important, but Bare Pits will change the way you think of them and the way they feel. It’s time to show some long overdue love to our underarms.
When it comes to underarms, we tend to focus on what we don’t want them to do. We don’t want them to be bumpy or to smell. We don’t want them to sweat or stain our clothes. But even those of us with an extensive face and skincare routine are happy to slather on deodorant and call it a day. For all that we expect of them, our armpits deserve more TLC than this!
Because our underarms have limited access to fresh air, they’re prone to be warm and moist — ideal conditions for inflammation, irritation and unwanted smelly bacteria. By adopting a gentle, therapeutic underarm care routine, we can lessen the chances of infection and discomfort and support the well-being of our armpits.
With these extra (easy) Bare Pits steps, we can enhance the health of our underarms and show them some much-deserved love.
- Incorporate an armpit detox with our weekly pit detox paste and our turkey red sulfated castor oil to transition to natural deodorant (unclog your pores so they can breathe) and to keep up armpit maintenance - think face mask for your armpits and how light your skin feels after a mask
- Cleanse Daily with our organic armpit cleansing spray. Think toner for your armpits to help remove odor causing bacteria and build up and rebalance your skin
- Exfoliate 1-2 times per week with our MONO'I de Tahiti Infused Tiare Armpit Scrub to exfoliate dead skin, detox, and have silky smooth fresh smelling pits
- Apply one of our natural deodorant options: organic (aluminum, alcohol, baking soda, and fragrance free) magnesium deodorant spray or our non-nano zinc aloe roll on deodorant or our magnesium enriched stick
- Extra pit love is of course our most popular HOLY pit butter and our organic armpit healing oil to sooth any kind of skin irritations.
Studies have shown that regular use of conventional deodorants and antiperspirants can change the bacterial microbiome in your armpits, causing an overproduction of bad bacteria which contribute to a worse odor when you stop using them. A simple detox will get the bacteria back in balance and you will reduce the amount of smell. Detoxing will help pull out build up of toxins and heavy metals.
What You Can Expect from proper Bare Pits Armpit Care
You should notice one or more of the following:
Less odor – sometimes even when not wearing a natural product.
Less irritation and perspiration after using natural deodorants.
No more product build-up in your armpits.
Improved lymphatic function