DETOX African Black Soap - Body - Face - Hair Wash
THE BEST ANTI-AGING "Perfect Skin Secret," NATURAL SOAP ON EARTH - SKIN REJUVENATING - 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Use on body, face, and hair. SEE RESULTS FAST. 8oz Bottle.
- Known as the this miracle cleanser is used on all skin types. People with dry skin to burns, sensitive skin, or rashes, this fragrance free solid soap bar is the final answer that you've been searching for. You too can obtain the soft beautiful skin you desire
- Our liquid soap is a 100% Pure & Natural and will make your skin will feel soft & smooth. The Liquid black soap helps to fight aging, blemishes & wrinkles. Comparable to homemade soaps, it is vegan friendly, and fair trade. It's also hypoallergenic, and cruelty-free. We recommend always try a small area to make sure you don't develop an allergic reaction to it.
100% Super Natural, pure & authentic Bare Pits DETOX Lye Free Miracle African Black Soap Liquid Body & Face wash. Nothing added. No dye. No charcoal. Easy to use. It is an excellent light exfoliating cleanser that is composed of numerous soothing and beneficial ingredients packed with vitamins A & E that are abundantly found in nature.
This organic, natural anti-bacterial African soap balances armpit odor, cleanses skin, fights hormonal breakouts, no chemical or preservatives added, great for removing makeup and black heads, deep cleanses pores, helps remove acne, natural scalp cleaner, gentle on delicate skin, moisturizes skin, clears pores, hydrates deeply, and is lye-free. Used to wash skin each day can help greatly reduce blemishes. As a shaving soap, helps decrease the amount of ingrown hairs as well as helps reduce dark spots.
The vitamin-rich ash is the magical secret that gives African black soap the ability to not just clean the skin, but to help soothe skin issues such as eczema and psoriasis, reduce hyperpigmentation, and help fight off bacteria that causes acne.
The aroma and deep rich color result from the CENTURIES OLD extraction process that blends the great ingredients together producing the FINEST SKIN CLEANSER available.
- Helps to remove scars caused by acne.
- Helps to remove skin irritations. Use of black soap helps to remove skin irritations like rashes.
- Lathers like no other leaving your squeaky clean and hydrated
- Amazing and gentle scalp cleanser
- Suitable for all skin types. Black soap can be used for the treatment of problems on all types of skin including the dry and rough, oily and moderate skins.
- Beneficial for skin diseases. Black soap is very beneficial for reducing the discomforts that are associated with skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema.
- Delays ageing on the skin. Regular use of black soap helps to remove facial lines that are mostly early signs of ageing. Thus black soap can be used to delay ageing of skin
- Naturally kills bacteria (removes odor).
- Cleanses like no other and removes buildup of pores.
- Soothes, heals, and moisturizes skin and is anti-inflammatory.
- Perfect for shaving while leaving your skin soft.
- Safe for all skin types, and is acne fighting, non-oily, and moisturizing.
- Improves skin texture, protects from sunspots, and reduces fine lines.
Take a small amount and rub in hands with a little water. Lathers like no other. Apply with our korean hand mitts to cleanse body and face. Discontinue use of irritation occurs
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Cocoa Pods, Unrefined Palm Kernel Oil, Plantain Skin Ashes, Unrefined Shea butter, Natural Vitamin E and Water.
First time using natural deodorant?
There is a transitional detox phase for natural deodorant that varies for each person. Using our pit detox paste will help you transition faster and allow our natural armpit care work the best.
DETOX African Black Soap - Body - Face - Hair Wash
Steps for transitioning to natural deodorant.
What to expect when switching
If you are new to natural deodorant, you can expect a transitional detox phase. Expect your pores to open and purge the build up of toxins and bacteria.
Do not get turned off if you may smell a little worse in the beginning when switching to natural and detoxing your pits. Every person will take from 3 days for up to 3 months. It can take up to 3 months to fully get rid of everything; however, when you do, you can expect
Less odor – sometimes even when not wearing a natural product.
Less irritation and perspiration after using natural deodorants.
No more product build-up in your armpits.
Improved lymphatic function and a reduction in illness.
Follow the steps below to get the best results with your armpit care journey. Everything Bare Pits offers is cruelty free and aluminum, alcohol, fragrance, and baking soda free (made for sensitive skin)
When switching to natural deodorant, the first step is to DETOX those pits. It's important to let open your pores and remove the build up toxins and bacteria. Use Bare Pits weekly armpit detox paste for the first few weeks about 3 times a week, and then use as armpit maintenance weekly.
A great advantage to doing an armpit detox, besides that it helps speed up the natural deodorant adjustment period, is that it helps pull some of these toxins and chemicals out of the skin and tissue of the armpits. This can be especially helpful after years of conventional deodorant use.
Part of armpit care is to cleanse your pits the same way you do your face weekly. Using Bare Pits organic armpit cleansing spray will help remove the bacteria causing odor and provide nourishment to your skin from the antioxidants. This helps natural deodorant work its best.
Step 3 is to use Bare Pits magnesium deodorant stick or jar or our organic magnesium deodorant spray daily. Both have clays to detox and absorb moisture daily. Its great to use Bare Pits miracle African soap in the shower to wash any bacteria off from sweat.
Exfoliating your armpits is the best way to incorporate keeping your skin silky smooth and odor free. Bare Pits Mono'i de Tahiti Infused Tiare Exfoliating Turmeric Neem Deep Cleansing is packed with healing ingredients and minerals to exfoliate dead skin, rebalance PH, and keep your skin smooth and smelling like paradise! This can be done 3-4 times a week.