ARMPIT CARE IS SKIN CARE! Why is Bare Pits Dead Sea mud so beneficial to your skin? The Dead Sea is unique due to its high concentrations of salts and minerals. It's a miracle particularly because it's rich in magnesium, sodium, potassium and calcium.
THIS IS A MIRACLE 30 MINUTE FACIAL IN A JAR! Using our mask 2-3 times a week will Improve the look of your skin by improving elasticity and minimizing pores, wrinkles and lines. When it dries, toxins that may be present in your skin cells from your everyday diet are drawn out. Your face will feel clean and refreshed, NOT DRY.
Dead Sea mineral mud is a godsend for people suffering from all sorts of challenging skin disorders. Here’s just a partial list of skin disorders Dead Sea mud & salts can have a major effect on: Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis, Rosacea, Vitiligo, Pimples & Blackheads
Unlike other artificial black mud masks, Bare Pits Dead Sea mud mask contains actual Mineral mud, extracted from the surface of the Dead Sea, which contains huge concentrations of salts, minerals, and antioxidants that can relieve all sorts of major skin disorders.
Here’s how the Dead Sea mud mask works all its acne-eliminating magic:
1. It Increases Magnesium Levels:
As we have already established, the Dead Sea is a complex composition of salts and minerals, one of which includes magnesium. Magnesium is effective against acne for its role in improving immune function, relaxing muscles and tackling stress levels as well as anxiety. That’s right, acne and other breakouts can be linked to improper immune function and stress! Do you want smoother skin? Simply stock up on your magnesium, and try to relax.
2. Exfoliates & Absorbs Dirt:
Exfoliation is not new to beauty-trend aficionados, from silica to salt and other generally grainy substances, it seems like the rough substances have incredible effects on the skin – so, it is no wonder the Dead Sea Mud Mask joins the league of exfoliating substances. But the Dead Sea Mud Mask goes even further by absorbing accumulated facial dirt before being removed. This dirt is often a culmination of chemical residue from beauty products, dust, soot and grime caused by the eerie blend of sweat and filth. While it might sound strange that mud evacuates dirt, it is a proven fact that Dead Sea mud masks are quite effective. And by eliminating facial dirt, it strengthens your skin’s defense against breakouts and sores. Talk about fighting fire with fire.
3. It Shrinks Your Skin Pores:
If you are wondering how dirt gets attached to the skin in the first place, then you are in great company. Normally, filth from skin exposure should just rest on the skin and be washed off during baths or showers – voiding the need for exfoliates like the Dead skin mud mask. However, due to a variety of factors (including genetics, weight, and diet), skin pores could become enlarged, putting the skin at risk of getting clogged with grime and other acne simulating substances. The Dead skin mud mask utilizes its rich potassium and magnesium content to shrink pores, which in turn reduce the likely-hood of irritants getting trapped in your follicles, thus leading to acne.
Shrunken pores also decrease the appearance of oil (in oily skin), ultimately slowing the aging process.
4. Smoothens Out Scars:
So, imagine the deed has been done; you have suffered acne and it has left a torrent of souvenirs on your face – what do you do?
Well, using the Dead Sea mud mask for acne does a world of good. Other than tackling the current culprits it also takes care of scars and bruising by eliminating dead skin layers that often leave their stamp of lodgment long after they are gone. This ultimately helps to even skin tone, smoothen out creases and even leave you with a child-like glow. And if we are being honest, there is nothing quite like having skin that is as silky-smooth as a baby’s derrière; that is, basically, the dream.
5. Its Au Natural:
That’s right – it’s a plain organically sourced acne solution with no ingredients hidden in fine-print. It is essentially naked if you must say. And other than solving the acne problem, the Dead Sea mud mask has a slew of other benefits. I mean, what’s not to love?
Here are a couple more amazing facts:
- Exfoliates Your Skin “If you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there”. No truer words have been spoken… especially when it comes to dead skin cells: We may not see them, but trust me – they’re there, and they’re very dead… putting you at risk of collecting all sorts of toxins Well, nothing like Dead Sea mud to get rid of dead skin cells). Besides the health benefits, it also makes your skin look all glowing and pretty.
- Detoxifies & Cleanses Toxins Like I mentioned previously, our skin is a magnet for toxins and unhealthy bacteria. It absorbs a lot of nasty oils, dirt and (sometimes poisonous) particles from the air. Over time, our skin accumulates a lot of those toxins, which results in blackheads and a variety of annoying skin conditions, sometimes even chronic infections. That’s where Dead Sea mud comes to the rescue! Dead Sea Mud masks contains LOTS of salts & minerals. That helps cleanse these toxic particles and detoxify your skin – leaving it refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Rich in minerals and ingredients your skin needs Dead Sea mud is mostly famous for its unusually high concentrations of salts and minerals from the Dead Sea. But it’s one thing having high doses of salts. It’s a whole other thing when it’s mostly salts & minerals that are SUPER healthy for maintaining a healthy skin. What minerals are we talking about exactly? Here’s the full list: Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Chloride, Bromide, Titanium, Sulfur, Aluminum, Silicon dioxide, Phosphorus pentoxide
- Improves facial skin elasticity Or in other words – soft, nourished and damn-fine looking skin.
- Keeps your skin hydrated How many skin care products did you try that dried up your skin like the Sahara Desert? Does the same thing happen with Bare Pits Dead Sea mud mask? Nope. Those awesome Dead Sea minerals I listed earlier keep your skin all nice and hydrated while reducing inflammation and roughness.
- Can be used on different body parts Dead Sea mud can be used on several body parts and has a TON of uses: Combats cellulite. Increased blood circulation = big trouble for our fat and body fluids that accumulate in our skin tissues = bye bye cellulite! If you’ve got some cellulite you’re dying to get rid of, rub some Dead Sea mud on those areas and let those magical minerals do their thing.
How to Use Dead Sea Mud Mask
…Eager to jump right in? Well, here’s how to get your mask on
Prepare Your Skin:
Begin by washing your face or distress point with water. You can use Bare Pits lye free soap. This should help cleanse your skin and prepare your pores to be open. Washing removes makeup and grime that may form a barrier when skin pores are open.
Proceed to put a warm, damp washcloth on your face or skin for between 30 seconds to 1 minute. Repeat at frequent intervals, until the cloth is considerably cold; this should help to open your skin pores and prepare your skin to absorb the many nutrients of the mask.
Using your fingers, apply the mud in small batches and in rubbing motions all over your face – ensuring that it is kept thin, and evenly spread. Extend towards your chin and underneath your jaw, but avoid the eyes and other sensitive openings around the ear.
For areas other than the face, you might need to massage with your fingertips to ensure that the sore joints and muscles absorb the mud properly. It is also not a great idea to let it come in contact with your clothes or furniture – your skin might take kindly to it, but your cushion won’t.
This is a great time to read something, take a nap or just enjoy some music. Unlike a few other masks, however, the Dead Sea mud mask shouldn’t be left in for longer than 20 or 30 minutes because of its concentration and volatility.
The mask doesn’t have to become fully dry before removal. However, if at any point you experience pain, over-the-top tingling or burning, do not hesitate to rinse it right off. You might experience some mild tingling, but unlike the popular beauty maxim, ‘beauty hurts’ this shouldn’t.
Once your waiting time elapses, use warm water and facial soap to wash off the mask off your face until you are back to your mud-free self. Dry the skin by patting mildly rather than scrubbing off, you will notice an immediate softness about your skin and an improved elasticity, even after one treatment. Your muscles and joints will likely become limber almost as quickly. Whatever the case, if you don’t see immediate results, it is always a great idea to keep at it until you do.