What is an Armpit Detox?
An armpit detox isn’t so much an actual detox, but a deep cleansing treatment. It helps clear pores and remove the sticky buildup of product or deodorant from your armpits.
When switching from antiperspirants to natural alternatives, you’ll probably sweat more than usual because your body is adjusting to the lack of active ingredients from antiperspirants.
Long-term use of antiperspirants changes your body’s bacteria, which is why you stink more once you stop using them. You may also experience rashes and excessive odor while transitioning, which is totally normal. Use Bare Pits HOLY pit butter for healing armpit rashes.
What Are the Benefits to Armpit Detoxing?
Undergoing an armpit detox can help:
- Eliminate odor-causing bacteria
- Make your armpit skin softer and smoother
- Increase the effectiveness of natural deodorant by rebalancing the body’s natural bacterial flora faster
- Be helpful for people who have bromhidrosis or excessive body odor
- Reduce irritation from ingredients in natural deodorants like baking soda and cornstarch.
Bare Pits has created a revolutionary dead sea clay mud mask for your armpits. Bare Pits Dead Sea mud mask contains actual Mineral mud, extracted from the surface of the Dead Sea that contains huge concentrations of salts, minerals, and antioxidants. Combined with earths clays (kaolin & bentonite), this detox will remove impurities, detoxify pores, and cleanse the skin . Powered with organic aloe vera juice and coconut oil to cool and soothe. Never over dries the skin, helps rejuvenate. Mask weekly for best results.
Armpit detoxing is a huge part of either transitioning to natural deodorant or armpit maintenance like skin care. It will become a part of you skin care routine. This helps get rid of build of bacteria and extra odor.
- It increases magnesium levels.
- Exfoliates, absorbs dirt, removes impurities.
- Less odor & Sweat.
- Shrinks skin pores and smoothens out scars.
- Detoxifies and cleanses toxins.
- Keeps skin hydrated.
- Vegan, cruelty-free mask comes in a frosted glass 2 oz jar.